I have been around many blogs, mostly because of the Blogging Challenge. But this post is not something that we had to do. It’s just something I thought would be cool to post on my blog.. so you would all get to know be better.
Just in case you don’t know , a bucket list is a list of things you want to do before you die. So here is my BUCKET LIST!! 😀
1. Hold a Monkey, I would love to hold a monkey because it is my favourite animal and they just look so fluffy and cute.
2. Suck a Mentos without chewing. I am not sure if I am the only person, but I cannot suck a mentos without chewing. So this is something I REALLY would like to achieve.
3. Travel Australia. Most people say I want to travel the world, but I don’t. I just want to travel in the country where I was born and somewhere that I know more people and feel safer.
4. Throw an egg. I think it would be a lot of fun to throw an egg, it would be so cool. Watching the shell and yolk splat all over the floor (espically the kitchen floor) but I know my family, they would not be too impressed if I threw an egg in the house.
5. Meet Glee stars. I love the show Glee (as you would see from my other post). I would love to meet all the Glee stars, I mean who WOULDN’T want to meet famous people??
6. Become a professional Singer, Dancer or Musician. I loving Singing, Dancing and really anything to do with music. To grow up with one of these things in my life is one of my really big DREAMS. I don’t really want to be famous, because you can’t go anywhere without people taking pictures of you. I just want to be a teacher or something.
7. Not sleep for 24 hours. I know this is a BIG thing for me to achieve, but it will be fun/hard. I don’t think I would do it by myself (too boring), but with friends eating popcorn and watching movies. Sounds like a great plan to me! 🙂
8. Learn the guitar. I play piano at the moment, but I would really love to learn the guitar. Maybe not at the moment because my arms might not reach properly. But hopefully when I am older.
9. Sky dive. I love the look on TV how they jump off helicopters. It looks like so much fun, it looks like your FLYING!!!
10. Cut my hair short. I have long hair at the moment and I HATE IT!!! My mum says I am not allowed to cut it because it is so beautiful and long.. grr! I really want to!!
And that’s it!!
Thanks for reading, Cinda! 🙂